We offer you the Yoga Alliance International ( YAI) Registered Yoga Teachers Training Courses for Hatha and Ashtanga Styles which also includes insights from other great styles like Iyengar, sivananda and Kundalini for more deeper and advanced learning experience.
Yoga Teacher Training provides a systematic & structured understanding of yoga practices and the method of teaching yoga. Yoga is not just postures. It is a complete science to be learnt thoroughly before one decides for teaching. Yoga Teachers Training opens the new frontiers and dimensions for learning Yoga teaching techniques.
Beginners, Intermediate or Advance Yoga Aspirants.
No prior experience for Yoga Teachers Training is mandatory. All enthusiastic and serious aspiring students can join. The only thing you must have is an inner deep desire for serious Yoga learning, practice and teaching.
(Many experienced teachers who learned earlier also took these courses. They found that courses at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda, Goa are really very deep, intensive and extensive than what they learned earlier as we focus more on deeper and spiritual aspects of Yoga like Yama, Niyam, Yogic Discipline and Life than simply emphasizing a lot only on Asana practice )
Why a residential program for TTC?
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience’. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of Ancient Yogis to present day
- The classes will be taught by the highly experienced and skilled Yoga Teachers
- Away from your home, business, appointments, everyday responsibilities and the distractions of the home environment, you can focus all your attention on the course and experience the positive benefits of intensive Yoga
- Throughout the programs each moment is lived with awareness, bringing about growth and transformation. The classes are for limited number of students (Normally max 6) giving everyone the opportunity for much individual attention and ample practice
- The Yoga Teachers Training course will give you a solid foundation & enough knowledge of Yoga for a lifetime of practice & the skills necessary to pass these teachings on to others. Student’s 100% honest & personal participation, results in 100% better & positive results
- Yoga manuals with more than 350 pages will be provided to support each individual’s personal understanding
- You will be awarded an internationally recognized Yoga Alliance International Certified Yoga teacher certificate( CYT) and after the successful completion of the course you will become Certified Yoga Teacher accredited with Yoga Alliance International ( YAI). This certification would help you to get your skills and teachings recognized globally as a Certified and Registered Yoga teacher.
For motivated, inspired and determined students opportunities are offered either at the end or during the program. You can volunteer to teach in the institute for next upcoming courses and retreats
Dates For Hatha Yoga/ Therapy Teachers Training Courses for – 2013
|Date of Start||Date of Completion||Course Fee||Early Bird Price||Special Offers|
|15 Jan||8 Feb||1100 €||1000 €||Free Ayurveda Basic Health consultation and diet plan|
|10 Feb||3 March||1100 €||1000 €||Free Ayurveda Basic Health consultation and diet plan|
|6 March||31 March||1100 €||1000 €||Free Ayurveda Basic Health consultation and diet plan|
|8 April||30 April||1100 €||1000 €||Free Ayurveda Basic Health consultation and diet plan|
|2 May||25 May||1100 €||1000 €||Free Ayurveda Basic Health consultation and diet plan|
|2 June||25 June||1000 €||900 €||Free Ayurveda Basic consultation and diet plan & Basic Vedic Astrology Consultation|
- Above TTC course fee rates include accommodation. Accommodation is double sharing room with shared bath room with one person, hot and cold water and other basic utilities. Clean, decent, modest conducive for Yoga practice and living amidst the green peaceful setup.
- Single non sharing room with own bathroom will cost you 180 Euros more for the duration of your TTC
- Early Bird Price is applicable for at least 2 months advance online booking
Hatha Yoga and Yoga Therapy TTC ( 200 Hrs) & Kundalini Yoga TTC ( 200 Hrs) ( 3 weeks)
|Date of Start||Date of Completion||TTC course Fee with basic shared accommodation|
|3 June||25 June||1100 €|
|June 10||June 30||1100 €|
Feb 15 – March 10 2013
March 15 – April 8 2013
Click for Kundalini Yoga TTC course contents
Jan 5 to 2 Feb 2013
Feb 7 – 2 March 2013
3 March – 25 March 2013
April 2 – 25 April 2013
Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teachers Training Course Schedule
8.00 – 9:30 – 90 min daily Asana Practice (Complete Hatha or Ashtanga Series)
9: 30 am – Breakfast time
11.00 am – 1.00 pm- Yoga anatomy & physiology, theory asana
1.00 pm – 3: 30pm- Lunch/ Rest/ Self Study
3: 30 – 4:30pm – Art of teaching (workshop) (One week)
4. 30 pm – 5:30 pm – Yoga philosophy/ Vedic Philosophy/ Mantra Chanting/ Bhagvad Gita
5: 30 – 6: 15pm- Pranayam/ Mudra/ Bandhas practice and learning
6:15 – 6:45 pm – Evening meditation & breathing techniques
Sat- Only morning Asana Practice and pranayama and meditation sessions (No Evening Sessions on Sat)
Sun- No Classes/ Day off
Teaching practice in: Pairs and small group
Feedback & Comments
Suggestions and Focus
Teaching Practice under teacher’s control
Case Studies: Live
Assessment based on:
Code of Conduct
Practical exam of teaching ( Minimum 7 teaching class covering 3 half and 2 Full Asana Sequence, 2 meditation and Pranayam class ( minimum 20 to 60 min session)
3 hrs Written Exam of the concepts and theory
On Successful completion, you are awarded with the Teacher’s Training Certification for said number of hours ( 200hrs) TTC program.
We take only 5 to 6 in one group as you can’t focus if you have more than 5 in one group. We work with small groups max 6 ideally 5 as we strongly think that Teachers training in one month needs to be addressed quite systematically and big group set up can be worst for both teachers and Students. We have been fulfilling this challenge effectively for past few years as we work with tightly knitted and structured course contents and focused teaching techniques. Most importantly, we work with small groups. We set realistic teaching outcomes and work with day to day plan and teaching hours. Individual focus, achieving teaching and learning outcomes is the most crucial aspect in the intensive short term teaching courses. We truly understand and address it over here.