Home › Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
80 Hours Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) Winter Schedule
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Course Fee
(with shared accommodation)
(with Separate single room, non sharing)
|Early Bird Discount
90 days advance booking only
|Nov 17′ 2014||Nov 28 ‘ 2014||600 €||720 €||100 €|
|Dec 15′ 2014||Dec 29′ 2014||600 €||720 €||100 €|
|Mar 16′ 2015||Mar 28′ 2015||600 €||720 €||100 €|
Two times (Breakfast & Lunch) vegetarian Ayurvedic Indian meals will cost 10 Euros for a day. Dinner will not be served at the ashram.
- Students must inform at least one day before if they need meals for the next day. Sudden cancellations will be not allowed and consequentially billed.
- People can also pay weekly advance or for the whole duration of their stay in ashram.
- Students must pay in advance for the food and meals and not later.
- Dinner can be prepared by the students and teachers in the kitchen or they can eat out based on the personal convenience.
- We conduct classes on Saturday as well and TTC’s can extend for additional 2 days. Students are expected to be present two days after the scheduled ending dates. They are advised to arrange travels and departures keeping this aspect in mind.
Pre Natal Yoga
Pregnancy is truly a wonderful stage in your life. You are going through an incredible transformation. Pregnancy brings the whole new set of changes and challenges. Your body needs to cope up with the continuous changes occurring at physical, emotional, biological and psychological levels. Practicing Yoga in pregnancy makes sense as it prepares the mind and body to integrate the process of change that is taking place. By drawing your attention inward, your awareness of and connection with your baby is deepened, preparing you for the new responsibility. Practicing Yogic postures, breath awareness- pranayama and relaxation techniques is a stepping stone for the healthy mother and baby.
- Increased energy and vigor
- Strength, endurance and flexibility of the body and mind
- A sense of deep relaxation, trust and confidence in the power of your body
- The use of the breath as an extremely effective tool to manage labor pains
- An opportunity to honor yourself, your pregnancy and your baby
Pregnancy creates new demands due to your ever-changing body. Your pregnant body is naturally and miraculously in a heightened state of awareness and creativity.
Taking time to pause from the strain of the day to day activity to connect with your body enables you to experience and enjoy this journey. Yoga helps to bring balance to your body, increasing strength and tone. We include pranayama (breathing) practices, stretching, strengthening and relaxation. We also include suggestions and ideas you can use during labor and the birth of your baby.
Post Natal Yoga
This class combines Post Natal yoga with Baby Yoga, so you both get to experience a yoga class. Helps to heal and strengthen the Mums body after birth, helping to strengthen the back and stomach and improve pelvic tone. Helps to alleviate mental, emotional and physiological stress after the birth of the child. It speeds up the recovery and helps you in getting back to the previous normal state.
Baby Yoga is starting to move your baby’s body to align the spine and encourage growth and development. We also include some relaxation time for you and your baby.
Note: If you have had a Caesarian, we suggest waiting for 12 weeks.
90 Hours (12 Days) Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Course Curriculum
Post Natal Yoga
Anatomy and Physiology during Pregnancy
Yoga Philosopy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Prenatal Yoga Teachers
Total Contact Hours: 55
Total Non-Contact Hours: 25
Contact Hours Include actual hours with a lead teacher.
Non-contact hours refer to study hours as well as homework work assignments given to the student.
Write us for more information or private schedules: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Accommodation Options & Facilities
! Hari Om Tat Sat !