SOHYAA has structured the Tantra workshops and retreats to let you experience the Culture of the Goddess, the Shakti. Come and celebrate the Goddess!
Tantra – A Path to experience Spiritual and Sexual transformation
Introduce yourself to the beautiful ancient practices which move you deeper & deeper into oneness in love !!!
Tantra Yoga and Workshops at SOHYAA, Goa India
The esoteric Tantra teachings at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Ashram are presented in a coherent, step-by-step approach, well structured for the Western mentality without losing their original depth, mystique and spirituality. The mysteries and secrets of spiritual eroticism and love Making are presented in conjunction with the relevant information from Yoga, Chinese Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism and alchemy. Workshops are marked by meditations, tantric rituals and initiations (energy inductions). Videos on relevant topics are presented whenever possible. The course keeps a commitment to a clear and elevated level of communication.
- Immersion into Tantric culture
- Meditation—Discover your True Self
- Saturday Evening Puja (Tantric rituals with mantras and offerings)
- Tantra & Yoga Lectures: modern understanding in the view of traditional philosophy
- Lectures on psychology, including actively transforming your life
- Learn and receive Ayurvedic Tantric Massage
- Finding the lost connection between partners
- Daily Tantra Yoga Āsana practice
- Kirtan / Bhajan
- Kundalini (sessions include sexuality with your partner)
- Dance and Music
Workshop Fees : 200 Euros for couples including twin shared accommodation with partner or friends. 100 Euros for singles. Separate room will cost 50 Euros extra. Meals optional. Meals per day will cost 12 Euros per person.
Note: Indian citizens mail personally to inquire about course fees
Tantra says; approach the sex as if you are entering a holy temple. That is why they have pictured the sexual act and love making on their holy temples.