Tantra Immersion Course in Goa, India
SOHYAA has structured the Tantra courses and retreats to let you experience the Culture of the Goddess, the Shakti. Come and celebrate the Goddess within !!
Tantra — A Path to experience Spiritual and Personal transformation
The esoteric Tantra teachings at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda (SOHYAA) are presented in a coherent, step-by-step approach, well structured for the western mentality without losing their original depth, mystique and spirituality. The mysteries and secrets of spiritual transformation and awakening are presented in conjunction with the relevant information from Yoga, Chinese Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism and alchemy. Workshops are marked by meditations, tantric rituals and initiations (energy inductions). Videos on relevant topics are presented whenever possible. The course keeps a commitment to a clear and elevated level of communication. This course has concepts from both left and right hand Tantra. Spiritual aspirants are required to be flexible and open minded to learn in our Tantric courses. As such, Tantra is not a path for closed logical minds as the world and infinite possibilities exist beyond our limited mind ! So Let's expand our mind and make it a source of bliss, true pleasures and enlightenment !!!
Tantra Immersion Course Schedule (2016-2017)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Course Timings||Apply Now|
|October 15' 2016||October 25' 2016||Monday to Friday: 5 hours with breaks in between
Saturday: 2 hours Morning Practice Only
|December 1' 2016||December 5' 2016|
|February 1' 2017||February 5' 2017|
Note: Kindly mail us for course fee with twin shared room and non sharing room
It includes Twin shared accommodation, study course manual, Tuition/Course fee. Meals not included. Vegetarian Indian meals (Lunch & Dinner) can be arranged
Tantra Immersion Course
This Tantra immersion course includes Vama Marg and Dakshina Marg (Path) teachings.
- Immersion into Tantric culture: Theory, concepts and discourses
- Meditation - Discover your True Self
- Worshipping Goddess Kali !
- Tantra & Yoga Lectures: Modern understanding in the view of traditional philosophy
- Lectures on Tantra psychology, including actively transforming your life
- Learn and receive Sensual Tantric Massage
- Finding the lost connection and Love between partners and with one own self by Tantric Body and Breath work
- Daily Tantra Yoga Asana practice
- Tantric Sacred Sexuality and Practice
- Kirtan / Bhajan
- Kundalini - the Serpent energy
- Kundalini practical sessions and Kriyas
- Kundalini Dynamic Meditation
Participation and completion certificate would be given on successful ending and outcome of the course.
Who Can Join Tantra Course: (Singles and Couples)
- Any spiritual Yogi aspirant who have been practicing or learning Yoga formally or informally for quite some time.
- Beginner’s can also join if they know and studied about Tantra before.
- This course is not for absolute beginner’s on the path of Yoga as they would misinterpret this beautiful ancient Indian Yogic Science of enlightenment and bliss to something else.
- Anyone who has practiced Tantric meditations, Pranyamas or Kundalini Kriyas before.
- Couples or singles can join.
- This course is not for the people who are looking out for some fun with Tantra. Only serious participants and Yoga students are invited !!
- Strict discipline is required. People who can’t be in discipline and follow general code of conduct, need not apply. We can’t teach what is discipline in two weeks especially to matured adults. We expect minimum normal code of conduct from participants. Read about Code of Conduct at SOHYAA Goa.
! Om Tat Sat !