Tantra Immersion Course in Goa, India
SOHYAA has designed & structured the Tantra courses and retreats to let you experience the Culture of the Goddess, the Shakti. Come, invoke & celebrate the Goddess within !!
Embark on a personal journey to find your true self Connect with your own love energy or with your partner, and prepare yourself for enmeshing into relationships of true divine love and intimacy
Following the path of Tantra yoga is exploring an ultimate path of enlightenment where everything in you is used, transformed, to fuel your body, your being and your heart to reach the highest quality of life, of consciousness and of love.
Tantric love awakening is a journey from ignorance to understanding, from pleasure to bliss and from individuality to the path of losing yourself and enmeshing yourself in spiritual love.
Love Tantra Course / Workshop
Tantra immersion course includes Vama Marg and Dakshina Marg (Path) teachings. The esoteric Tantra teachings at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda (SOHYAA) are presented in a coherent, step-by-step approach, well structured for the western mentality without losing its original mystical ancient depth and spirituality. The mysteries and secrets of spiritual transformation and awakening are presented in conjunction with the relevant information from Yoga, Chinese Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism and alchemy. Workshops are marked by meditations, tantric rituals and initiations (energy inductions). The course keeps a commitment to a clear and elevated level of communication. This course has concepts from both left and right hand Tantra. Spiritual aspirants are required to be flexible and open minded to learn in our Tantric courses. As such, Tantra is not a path for closed logical minds as the world of infinite possibilities exist beyond our limited mind! Come and join our quest for expanding our mind and make it a source of bliss, true pleasures and enlightenment!!!
Fall in love more and more. Remember it is not about resting safely in yourself, about loving yourself, about keeping yourself intact. Forget the coaching philosophy. Get crazier, get madder, and get drunk with love. Let love absorb you so totally that you are nowhere to be found.
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Apply Now|
|January 28' 2017||January 29' 2017|
|February 1' 2017||February 5' 2017|
|April 17' 2017||April 21' 2017|
- Immersion into Tantric Philosophy: Modern understandings of theory, concepts and discourses
- Lectures & Discourses on Tantra, including actively transforming your life
- Tantric Sacred Sexuality and Practice (Optional & only for open and liberated participants)
Daily Tantra Yoga:
- Meditation - Discover your True Self
- Daily Tantra Yoga practice
- Kundalini - the Serpent energy, practical sessions and Kriyas, Dynamic Tantric Meditation
- Worshipping Goddess Kali!
- Learn and receive Sensual Tantric Massage (Voluntary..need for privacy respected, optional & only for open and liberated participants)
- Finding the lost connection and Love between partners and with your own self by Tantric Body and Breath work
- Kirtan / Bhajan.
Participation and completion certificate would be given on successful ending and outcome of the course.
Who Can Join Tantra Course?
- Both Singles and Couples can join.
- Any spiritual Yogi aspirant who have been practicing or learning Yoga formally or informally for quite some time.
- Beginner’s who have studied Tantra before formally or informally.
- Anyone who has practiced Tantric meditations, Pranyamas or Kundalini Kriyas before.
- Love tantra is not for absolute beginners on the path of Yoga and Tantra as they would misinterpret this beautiful ancient spiritual Indian Yogic Science of enlightenment and bliss for something else.
- This course is not for the people who are looking out for some fun with Tantra. Only serious participants and Yoga students are invited!!!
- Strict discipline is required. People, who can’t be in discipline and follow general code of conduct, need not apply. We can’t teach what discipline is in few days especially to matured adults. We expect minimum normal code of conduct from participants. Read about Code of Conduct at SOHYAA Goa.
Come and celebrate the Goddess within!!
Note: Kindly mail us for course fee with twin shared room and non sharing room
Meals not included. Vegetarian Indian meals (Lunch & Dinner) can be arranged on reasonable costs
! Om Tat Sat !