Tantra Immersion Course in Goa, India
SOHYAA has structured the Tantra courses and retreats to let you experience the Culture of the Goddess, the Shakti. Come and celebrate the Goddess within !!
Tantra — A Path to experience Spiritual and Personal transformation
The esoteric Tantra teachings at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda (SOHYAA) are presented in a coherent, step-by-step approach, well structured for the western mentality without losing their original depth, mystique and spirituality. The mysteries and secrets of spiritual transformation and awakening are presented in conjunction with the relevant information from Yoga, Chinese Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism and alchemy. Workshops are marked by meditations, tantric rituals and initiations (energy inductions). Videos on relevant topics are presented whenever possible. The course keeps a commitment to a clear and elevated level of communication. This course has concepts from both left and right hand Tantra. Spiritual aspirants are required to be flexible and open minded to learn in our Tantric courses. As such, Tantra is not a path for closed logical minds as the world and infinite possibilities exist beyond our limited mind ! So Let's expand our mind and make it a source of bliss, true pleasures and enlightenment !!!
Tantra Immersion Course Schedule 2016
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Course Fee||Course Timings||Apply Now|
|April 4th 2016||April 17th 2016||USD 800||Monday to Friday: 5 hours with breaks in between
Saturday: 2 hours Morning Practice Only
|May 2nd 2016||May 15th 2016||USD 800|
It includes Twin shared accommodation with attached bathroom, study course manual, Tuition/Course fee. Meals not included. Vegetarian Indian meals can be arranged for two weeks for the price of 200 USD or people can eat out as per their own convenience.
Tantra Immersion Course (2 weeks)
This Tantra immersion course includes Vama Marg and Dakshina Marg (Path) teachings.
- Immersion into Tantric culture: Theory, concepts and discourses
- Meditation - Discover your True Self
- Saturday Evening Puja (Tantric rituals with mantras and offerings) - Worshipping Goddess Kali !
- Tantra & Yoga Lectures: Modern understanding in the view of traditional philosophy
- Lectures on Tantra psychology, including actively transforming your life
- Learn and receive Ayurvedic Tantric Massage
- Finding the lost connection and Love between partners and with one own self
- Daily Tantra Yoga Asana practice
- Tantric Sexuality
- Kirtan / Bhajan
- Kundalini - the Serpent energy
- Kundalini practical sessions and Kriyas
- Kundalini Dance and Dynamic Meditation
Participation and completion certificate would be given on successful ending and outcome of the course.
Who Can Join Tantra Course:
- Any spiritual Yogi aspirant who have been practicing or learning Yoga formally or informally for quite some time.
- Beginner’s can also join if they know and studied about Tantra before.
- This course is not for absolute beginner’s on the path of Yoga as they would misinterpret this beautiful ancient Indian Yogic Science of enlightenment and bliss to something else.
- Anyone who has practiced Tantric meditations, Pranyamas or Kundalini Kriyas before.
- Couples or singles can join.
- This course is not for the people who are looking out for some fun with Tantra. Only serious participants and Yoga students are invited !!
- Strict discipline is required. People who can’t be in discipline and follow general code of conduct, need not apply. We can’t teach what is discipline in two weeks especially to matured adults. We expect minimum normal code of conduct from participants. Read about Code of Conduct at SOHYAA Goa.
! Om Tat Sat !