Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
90 Hours Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC, 2015 - 2016)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||
(with shared accommodation)
(with Separate single room, non sharing)
|Mar 16' 2015||Mar 28' 2015||810 USD||972 USD|
|Nov 16' 2015||Nov 29' 2015||810 USD||972 USD|
|Feb 16' 2016||Feb 29' 2016||810 USD||972 USD|
Two times (Dinner & Lunch) vegetarian Ayurvedic Indian meals will cost 12 USD for a day. Breakfast will not be served at the ashram.
- Students must inform at least one week before if they need meals. We don't accept any intimation less than a week's time except for first days on arrival. Sudden cancellations will not be allowed and consequentially billed. No refunds possible if once you pay for the meals and later decide to cancel. Meals and accommodation are not transferable to any other friend or course mate.
- People can also pay weekly advance or for the whole duration of their stay in ashram.
- Students must pay in advance for the food and meals and not later.
Pre Natal Yoga
Pregnancy is truly a wonderful stage in your life. You are going through an incredible transformation. Pregnancy brings the whole new set of changes and challenges. Your body needs to cope up with the continuous changes occurring at physical, emotional, biological and psychological levels. Practicing Yoga in pregnancy makes sense as it prepares the mind and body to integrate the process of change that is taking place. By drawing your attention inward, your awareness of and connection with your baby is deepened, preparing you for the new responsibility. Practicing Yogic postures, breath awareness- pranayama and relaxation techniques is a stepping stone for the healthy mother and baby.
- Increased energy and vigor
- Strength, endurance and flexibility of the body and mind
- A sense of deep relaxation, trust and confidence in the power of your body
- The use of the breath as an extremely effective tool to manage labor pains
- An opportunity to honor yourself, your pregnancy and your baby
Pregnancy creates new demands due to your ever-changing body. Your pregnant body is naturally and miraculously in a heightened state of awareness and creativity.
Taking time to pause from the strain of the day to day activity to connect with your body enables you to experience and enjoy this journey. Yoga helps to bring balance to your body, increasing strength and tone. We include pranayama (breathing) practices, stretching, strengthening and relaxation. We also include suggestions and ideas you can use during labor and the birth of your baby.
Post Natal Yoga
This class combines Post Natal yoga with Baby Yoga, so you both get to experience a yoga class. Helps to heal and strengthen the Mums body after birth, helping to strengthen the back and stomach and improve pelvic tone. It helps to alleviate mental, emotional and physiological stress after the birth of the child. It speeds up the recovery and helps you in getting back to the previous normal state.
Baby Yoga is starting to move your baby's body to align the spine and encourage growth and development. We also include some relaxation time for you and your baby.
Note: If you have had a Caesarean, we suggest waiting for 12 weeks
90 Hours (14 Days) Pre & Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training Course Curriculum
Post Natal Yoga
Anatomy and Physiology during Pregnancy
Yoga Philosopy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Prenatal Yoga Teachers
Total Contact Hours: 65
Total Non-Contact Hours: 30
Contact Hours Include actual hours with a lead teacher
Non-contact hours refer to study hours as well as homework work assignments given to the student.
Write us for more information or private schedules: firstname.lastname@example.org
! Om Tat Sat !