Payment Options and Modes
For Yoga Teacher Training (YTTC) and Ayurveda Courses please pay booking fee 300 USD or equivalent amount in Euros via Bank wire transfer, Western Union money transfer or PayPal through your credit card. Bank details you will find below.
Please notice that all transaction fees need to be paid by a student / applicant only. In case your friend, parents or relatives are making payments on your behalf, they must send the intimation email prior to payment for approvals
Transactions Fee on 300 USD:
Paypal: 30 USD
Bank Deposits: 50 USD
Western Union: 28 USD
Special Note: The bank Charges for transferring money through pay pal or bank wire transfer will be paid by the sender. We must receive the full exact amount quoted in the email invoice without any deductions. Any deductions will be paid by the clients. We will show the receipt of the transaction. After transferring the money, you must send the scanned copy of the payment receipt or bank receipt immediately to confirm your payment.
Send the payments after adding transactions fee for respective mode of payments. Payments which are less than the required amount will be invoiced in the next payment.
Please notice that booking registration fee is not refundable! If you cannot come to our TTC or retreat or any other course after paying booking fee, you can use it for any future course or program in School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda, Goa within 6 months from the date of the original initial enrolment. You must send a written application in such scenarios. Booking fee is the part of the whole course fee.
Students will pay the remaining amount on the first day of the course without any excuse for not carrying cash or issues. You are being informed in advance so kindly make arrangements accordingly. Remaining payment will be accepted only in cash in Euros Rupees or USD (Spot exchange rates applicable on the date of payment).
Spot Exchange Rates: The day you make first booking payment online for registration, same exchange rates for respective foreign currency exchange would be locked for later payments when you arrive.
Bank details for Bank Wire Transfer and Deposits
Name of recipient: REEMA AGRAWAL
Account Type: SBEZY - SAVINGS - EASYACCESS
Address of recipient: CF - 1, Exotica Regency Phase 2, Siolim , Bardez, Goa , India
Account number: 047010100143776
Name of the bank: AXIS BANK LTD
Branch Name: Surat
Address of the bank: Digvijay Towers, Opp. ST Xaviers School, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 355001
SWIFT CODE: AXISINBB047
IFSC Code: UTIB0000047
Money Transfer through Western Union
You can transfer money by Western Union or Money Gram as well.
Receiver's Name: REEMA AGRAWAL
Address: School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Goa, House No.: CF 1, Exotica Regency, Phase 2, Siolim Bardez, Goa - 403517, India
If you cannot pay via bank transfer we can send to you PayPal money request to your email address or you can find us on Paypal through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a PayPal email from us with detailed instructions regarding how to pay. Once you have received this, you will be able to pay the booking amount online using your credit/debit cards.
Balance course fee must be paid in cash on the first day of the course either in USD, Euros or INR (amount according to the foreign currency exchange (Between USD/ Euro and INR, valid on the date of first payment)).
If you have any question, please contact us!
Our price includes
- course fee
- accommodation (if you choose option 'with accommodation')
- Course Study manuals of the course
- Any offers ( if applicable at the time of joining or enrolling)
- Accommodation will only be provided for advance bookings of minimum 2-3 months. Sudden enrolments and spot admissions might get accommodation based on the availability. Kindly note we don't charge for shared accommodation in the course fee. Shared Accommodation is free for the students who join intensive full time residential courses of minimum 3 weeks or more at SOHYAA Goa. No adjustments from the total course fee would be done on the basis of accommodation, if a student decides not to stay in the ashram and stay outside of the ashram. Accommodation is shared room with one more student. Separate accommodation will be chargeable extra on the top of the course fee. Inquire before or at the time of application and registration.
Our price doesn't include
- Flight to India, train / bus ticket / taxi, etc.
- Airport Pick up and Drop
- Accommodation (if you choose option "no accommodation")
- Yoga mat / new yoga mats are available in our school at market price 500 - 800 Rupees (6 - 10 Euros)
- Food( If your course fee or program doesn’t include meals)
Refund and cancellation policy
In extenuating circumstances, such as bereavement or serious illness, the course can be deferred to a later date, subject to availability and deferral fee within 6 months of initial enrolment. NO REFUNDS, CREDITS OR TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE ON CANCELLATION PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE START DATE OF ANY TEACHER TRAININGS or any other short term or long courses at School of Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Goa. In all cases and situations, students and applicants must intimate us on time. Final decision would be of SOHYAA’s Director.
Cancellation: In case of cancellation done from Institution’s side due to unavoidable circumstances then we would refund the full course fee or booking registration amount after normal deductions in the form of nominal bank charges
Write us for further clarifications and information
! Om Tat Sat !