Multi Style Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa, India (200 Hrs)
This course incorporates the learning from different similar styles like Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Iyengar. This Teacher training course is designed considering the needs of some specific students who are already exposed to all or one or two of these styles before and they would like to experience and learn other styles too in the same duration. This provides an opportunity for the students to deepen their Yoga experience and acquire teaching skills to teach and instruct in different styles based on their own personal experience and feeling. This course is taught by experienced teachers and trainers. This is a full time intensive residential course of 4 weeks accredited by Yoga Alliance International ( YAI).
The base style would be Hatha and students would share classes with hatha TTC students. The evening practice would incorporate different styles from second week onwards. Other styles like Vinyasa and Iyengar would also be incorporated in Practical sessions. Students attending this course would have an option to get certified in Hatha Yoga Certification or Multi style. Theory topics like Pranayama, meditation, Yoga Philosophy would be common with Hatha TTC classes.
This Multi - style Yoga teacher training course focuses on all the crucial relevant aspects of Yoga. The teachers and students would be able to teach minimum one or two styles proficiently at professional level after completing this teacher training course. Obviously, it requires a lot of dedication, interest and deep connection to teach Yoga and it requires almost 6 months to 2 years of personal & professional practice with constant teaching exposure at some level to become a good successful professional teacher but this TTC would give you all the tools to pave your path ahead and move in the right direction. It is designed with lot of care concerning the needs and limitations of the teachers and students. It is taught, designed and delivered by experienced professional teachers who are teaching Yoga for more than 5 years at professional level.
We work with small groups of 5 to 6 students for this TTC as we understand large groups would mean less focus and attention per student. TTC is an intensive course and lot of effort is required on the part of students and trainers. We believe in the individual as well as the group learning approach. Lot of case studies and constant application is a very important feature of our Teacher training courses. This results in a continuous process of learning, teaching, observing and applying. Our mission is to create serious teachers with right mix of skills and consciousness. We strongly believe, we can only guide beautiful souls to embark upon this beautiful journey of life and one wonderful way to do that is to help those souls adopting Yoga as a teaching path, only to give and spread further to others.
Who can join?
Any enthusiastic student or teacher who has been practicing Hatha or Vinyasa for minimum 6 months. We don't encourage absolute beginners to join this TTC as it requires certain amount of preparation level mentally and physically.
200 Hours Multi Style Teacher Training Course (YTTC, 2015 - 2016)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Course Fee
(with shared accommodation)
(with Separate single room, non sharing)
|Mar 6' 2015||Mar 31' 2015||1350 USD||1630 USD|
|April 6' 2015||May 1'2015||1350 USD||1630 USD|
|Oct 6' 2015||Oct 29'2015||1350 USD||1630 USD|
|Nov 5' 2015||Nov 29' 2015||1350 USD||1630 USD|
|Feb 8' 2016||Mar 1' 2016||1350 USD||1630 USD|
|Mar 8' 2016||Mar 31' 2016||1350 USD||1630 USD|
Two times (Dinner & Lunch) vegetarian Ayurvedic Indian meals will cost 12 USD for a day. Breakfast will not be served at the ashram.
- Students must inform at least one week before if they need meals. We don't accept any intimation less than a week's time except for first days on arrival. Sudden cancellations will not be allowed and consequentially billed. No refunds possible if once you pay for the meals and later decide to cancel. Meals and accommodation are not transferable to any other friend or course mate.
- People can also pay weekly advance or for the whole duration of their stay in ashram.
- Students must pay in advance for the food and meals and not later.
Multi Style Teacher Training Course Schedule
- Daily Asana & Pranyama Practice
- Third & Fourth Week- Integration of different styles
- Pranayama, Bandhas, Mudras & Meditations: theory, practical, case studies
- Yoga Philosophy ( Life style of Yoga teacher, Ethics, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Eight limbs of Yoga)- Case studies and Practical Assignments
- Karma Yoga and Bhagwad Gita Discourse
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology- Benefits, Variations, Common Mistakes, Contra indications, Nadis Chakras and Energy Anatomy & Physiology
- Asana Methodology: Coming and going out into asanas, technical aspects, Corrections and alignments, Different scenarios and teaching set ups
- Business aspects of Yoga
- Tantric Yogi Secrets and Kriyas
- Shat Kriyas from Hatha Yoga
- Case studies and assignments
Minimum 7 hrs. of practice as a lead teacher which includes instructing, teaching and adjusting in a class room group set up in the presence of lead and other teachers
- Final Written exam ( 3 hrs)
- Certification on successful completion of the course.
- Volunteering opportunities with free stay and food after the course for successful and good Yogi Students.
! Om Tat Sat !