Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course (YTTC, 2015 - 2016)
Practice the most spiritual form of Yoga - Kundalini Yoga for your personal transformation - for living a more harmonious, balanced and compassionate life!!!
We offer you 200 Hrs (3.5 weeks) Yoga Alliance International (YAI) accredited Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC). After completing your course successfully, you can register yourself with YAI to teach Kundalini Yoga to other students and for your own personal transformation and healing (of) others.
What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga is a part of the Tantric tradition. The Kundalini is untapped energy at the base of the spine that can be awakened and raised up through the body awakening each of the seven chakras from Mooladhara to Sahrshara. Full enlightenment occurs when this energy reaches the Sahrshara (crown chakra) at the top of the head.
Mind can be expanded and our experiences are not totally dependent on the object. It means that if someone has painted a picture then I can see it, and if I am eating something then I can feel the exact taste of that food. But I can also see if there's no picture, and I can also feel the taste of something if there's no food on my tongue. Our human personality has the same quality - something that has been ignored for many years.
Tantra says that the range of the mental experiences can be broadened. Our senses are limited and can give us experiences only up to a limited range. Experiences can be within the framework of time, space and object but there also can also be experiences beyond the framework of time, space and object. The later experience can happen when mind expands beyond its given definitions and limits and when this happens, kundalini energy is released from yourself.
Is this course for you?
You seek deeper self-transformation. You are a serious student looking for a more profound internal experience than a tourist yoga destinations can offer. At SOHYAA we do yoga in a spiritual way without distractions of loud music, parties and intoxication of the body. By gradually and safely awakening and employing the power of Shakti, you will benefit greatly from an elevation in consciousness, promotion of physical well-being and an expansion of awareness. You will feel more relaxed and connected with yourself. Your life will be transformed into one which is happy, healthy & harmonious.
Why you should choose a course at SOHYAA Goa?
- We don’t offer a or commercial Yoga here. Rather we strive and endeavour to teach the authentic traditional Kundalini Yoga methods inspired from Kundalini Kriya Yoga. We merge it well with Nada , Hatha and Mantra Yoga techniques being delivered and taught in a simple and effective way. We expect dedicated students to join our courses as we are truly dedicated to personal transformation. We offer a serious approach for learning Yoga & Vedic Sciences for dedicated and serious students and teachers.
- A course & training at SOHYAA Goa is just the beginning of your personal and professional transformation. We follow up with continued communication and guidance one to one online if students wish to do so.
- We keep small groups to give individual attention and interaction which leads to unique learning experience.
- The most effective way of learning and teaching Yoga is from ‘Direct Experience’. This is the traditional teaching where you will inherit the fruits of the wisdom of ancient Yogis to present day.
- The classes will be taught by highly experienced and awakened Yoga Teachers
- We offer volunteering opportunities for enthusiastic yoga students to teach with us after the course.
Who can join?
Any enthusiastic and disciplined Yoga student who has been practicing any style of Yoga ( Hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar or Kundalini Kriyas) can join. We advise absolute beginners not to go for this course as it requires some prior preparation and basic understanding of Yoga.
What to expect during the course?
Strict discipline, No Non veg food or smoking or boozing, Abstinence from sensual sexual pleasures, living with simplicity and in a satwic Yogic way. Avoid useless talking and chatting, engaging in personal and group practice, being considerate to others and yourself.
Twice a week we conduct a morning or evening session in nature, meditation or asana practice: at the beach, by the river or in the forest.
What we teach in this course?
We teach authentic traditional Kundalini Kriya Yoga Methods along with inclusions of Nada and Mantra Yoga techniques and methods for awakening chakras and Kundalini. The course comprises of Kundalini Yoga Concepts, Tantra, Philosophy, Physiology and detailed explanation and understanding of Kundalini Serpent Energy within us. The Kriyas and meditations are intended to bring upon slow and gradual changes to our mind, body and every aspect of our life. However, strict discipline and austerity in the form of persistent effort and dedication is required for the aspirant to go higher and further on this path. No sudden changes and results can be expected. We don’t teach Yogi Bhajan Style of Kundalini Yoga at SOHYAA. However quite a few methods & kriyas might be similar with Yogi Bhajan's form.
Each Kundalini and Tantra Yoga Asana series is done with a specific breathing technique that intensifies the effects of the poses with the purpose of freeing energy in the lower body and allowing it to move upwards. Kundalini sequences (called Kriyas) may consist of rapid, repetitive movements done (with delete) in conjunction with a designated breathing method or holding a pose while breathing in a particular way.
Our Kundalini Yoga class begins with a short chant followed by a warm-up to stretch the spine and improve flexibility. The main work of the class is called a kriya, which is a proscribed sequence of poses and Pranayama that focuses on a precise area of the body. The teacher typically does not make manual adjustments. The class ends with a meditation, which is accompanied by the teacher playing a large gong, and a closing song or prayer.
200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course Goa Schedule (2016 - 17)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Apply Now|
|Mar 8' 2016||Mar 31' 2016|
|November 7' 2016||November 30' 2016|
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Apply Now|
|December 5' 2016||December 31' 2016|
|February 6' 2017||March 1' 2017|
Note: Kindly mail us for course fee with twin shared room and non sharing room
200 Hrs Kundailini Yoga Teacher Training ( YTTC) Daily Schedule:
Monday to Friday
|6:30 to 7:30 am||Meditation, Pranayama and Mantra Chanting Session|
|8:00 to 9:30 am||Hatha and Yin Yoga Asana Practice|
|10: 30 to 11: 30 am||Kundalini Kriyas Practice and learning|
|12:00 to 1: 30 pm||Kundalini, Tantra Concepts, Discourses and Interaction|
|Lunch Break and Rest|
|4: 30 to 5: 30 pm||Yoga Philosophy / Bhagwad Gita Discourse / karma Yoga|
Saturday only Morning Practice till 10 am
- Enrolled Yoga TTC students would get 20% fee concession on Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma Course (AMPT) and Ayurveda Diet and Nutrition Course. Offer valid only for online booking registration in advance.
- Early Bird discount for 3 months advance online payment and registration
Kundalini & TantraYoga Teachers Training Course Curriculum
Detailed Syllabus for Kundalini Yoga TTC (3.5 weeks, 200 Hrs)
Tantra: Understanding Tantra ancient and modern times perspective understanding, two paths of Tantra: Dakshina marg and Vama Marg, learning & understanding traditional Tantric Yoga philosophy and its real life application in present times
- Ye Man, Tame the Kundalini
- What is Kundalini?
- Kundalini Physiology
- Kundalini and the Brain
- Methods of Awakening
- Methods of Awakening
- Preparing for the Awakening
- Diet for Kundalini Awakening
- Diet for Kundalini Awakening
- Risks and Precautions
- Kundalini and Madness
- Four Forms of Awakening
- The Descent of Kundalini
- Chakras and Nadis
- Introduction to the Chakras and Nadis
- Ida, Pingala & Shushumna
- Evolution through the Chakras
- Ajna Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthana Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishuddhi Chakra
- Bindu Visarga
- Sahasrara and Samadhi
- KUNDALINI YOGA PRACTICE
- Rules and Preparation
- Morning Pranyama and Meditation Practice
- Morning Kundalini Yoga Asana Practice
- Chakra Sadhana Course
- Practices for Ajna Chakra
- Practices for Mooladhara Chakra
- Practices for Swadhisthana Chakra
- Practices for Integrated Chakra Awareness
- Your Sadhana Program
- Kundalini Kriyas of Kriya Yoga
- The Kriya Yoga Practices and schedule
- YOGA PHILOSOPHY
- Yoga Sutras
- Concept of Abhyasa and Vairagyam
- Ashtanga Yoga (The 8 limbs of Yoga)
- STUDY OF PRANAYAMA (BREATHING EXERCISES) & BANDHAS
- The Mechanics' of Breathing
- Four Aspects of Pranayama
- Introducing the practitioner to his natural breath
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicles Breathing
- Full Yogic Breath
- Nadi Shodhana
- Sheetali & Sheetkari
- Surya Bhedan
- Moola, Uddhyana, Jalandhara & Maha Bandha.
- KUNDALINI PRACTICES IN NADA AND MANTRA YOGA
- OM and Beej Mantras for Chakra activation
- Mantra chanting (Maha Gayatri & Maha Mantra)
- Bhajan & Kirtan
- Kundalini Dynamic Moving meditation and Trance for realising higher awareness and Dharana Practices
Practical and Theoretical Exam
Practical exam involves teaching Kriyas and leading a class for Kundalini Concept explanation as a teacher in front of the group, teaching kriyas and meditations. Theoretical Exam comprises of written exam of concepts learnt during the TTC and Course Syllabus
Relevant Case studies and practical assignments
Students will be provided with a course manual and recommended books which they can buy and refer or read from the school library based on availability.
Course outcome: 200 Hrs Kundalini Yoga TTC, Yoga Alliance International (YAI) accredited course certification
! Om Tat Sat !