Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course in Goa
We offer you 200 Hrs (3 weeks) Yoga Alliance International (YAI) accredited Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC). After completing your course successfully, you can register yourself with YAI to teach Kundalini Yoga to other students and for your own personal transformation and healing others.
Who can join?
Any enthusiastic and disciplined Yoga student who has been practicing any style of Yoga ( Hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar or Kundalini Kriyas)can join.
What to expect during the course?
Strict discipline, No Non veg food or smoking or boozing, Abstinence from sensual pleasures, living with simplicity and in a satwic Yogic way. Avoid useless talking and chatting, engaging in personal and group practice, being considerate to others and yourself.
What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga is a part of the Tantric tradition. Mind can be expanded and our experiences are not totally dependent on the object. It means that if someone has painted a picture then I can see it and if I am eating something then I can feel the exact taste of that food but I can also see if there’s no picture and I can also feel the taste of something if there’s no food on my tongue. Our human personality also has the same quality which has been ignored for many years.
Tantra says that the range of the mental experiences can be broadened. Our senses are limited and can give us experience only up to a limited range. Experiences can be within the framework of time, space and object but there also can also be experiences beyond the framework of time, space and object. The later experience can happen when mind expands beyond its given definitions and limits and when this happens, energy is released from yourself.
The word Kundalini actually comes from the word Kunda meaning a deeper place, pit or cavity. The word Kundalini refers to the Shakti or power where it mostly resides close to mooladhara chakra in its dormant potential state. In terms of modern Psychology, it can be called the unconscious in man. In Hindu Mythology, Kundalini correspoends to concept of Kali. Most commonly, Kundalini is related with a coiled serpent three and half times in Mooladhara chakra at the base of the spine.
The Kundalini is untapped energy at the base of the spine that can be awakened and raised up through the body awakening each of the seven chakras from Mooladhara to Sahrshara. Full enlightenment occurs when this energy reaches the Sahrshara (crown chakra) at the top of the head.
Each Kundalini and Tantra Yoga Asana series is done with a specific breathing technique that intensifies the effects of the poses with the purpose of freeing energy in the lower body and allowing it to move upwards. Kundalini sequences (called Kriyas) may consist of rapid, repetitive movements done with in conjunction with a designated breathing method or holding a pose while breathing in a particular way.
Our Kundalini Yoga class begins with a short chant followed by a warm-up to stretch the spine and improve flexibility. The main work of the class is called a kriya, which is a proscribed sequence of poses and Pranayama that focuses on a precise area of the body. The teacher typically does not make manual adjustments. The class ends with a meditation, which is accompanied by the teacher playing a large gong, and a closing song.
Let’s Practice the most spiritual form of Yoga – Kundalini Yoga for personal and Universal Enlightenment and Transformation!!!
By gradually and safely awakening this Shakti and employing its power, you will benefit greatly from an elevation in consciousness, promotion of physical well-being and an expansion of awareness. You will feel more relaxed and connected with yourself. Your life will be transformed into one which is happy, healthy & harmonious.
Om Tat Sat !
200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course (TTC) Winter Schedule
200 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course (TTC) Summer Schedule
Two times ( Breakfast & Lunch ) vegetarian Ayurvedic Indian meals will cost 10 Euros for a day. Dinner will not be served at the ashram.
- Students must inform at least one day before if they need meals for the next day. Sudden cancellations will be not allowed and consequentially billed.
- People can also pay weekly advance or for the whole duration of their stay in ashram.
- Students must pay in advance for the food and meals and not later.
- Dinner can be prepared by the students and teachers in the kitchen or they can eat out based on the personal convenience.
- We conduct classes on Saturday as well and TTC’s can extend for additional 2 days. Students are expected to be present two days after the scheduled ending dates. They are advised to arrange travels and departures keeping this aspect in mind.
Accommodation Options and Cost:
- We need at least 3 months advance registrations for accommodation options as rooms are limited in the school and given on first cum first basis. However, we can arrange accommodation in nearby guest houses or rooms for late bookings.
- Early Bird Prices applicable only if you book online by paying booking registration amount at least 90 days before the date of commencement of the TTC Course. Any bookings which are not before 90 days shall not be entitled for early bird offer.
- Internet wi fi is available at the centre but it’s advisable to use internet only when absolutely required. Chatting, Fb or habit of hooked to internet doesn’t go along with Yoga and teachers training. Video conferencing and skyping is not allowed after 10 pm.
- Accommodation and room stay are beautiful clean and peaceful with attached bathrooms and balconies. No Luxuries but modest, beautiful and decent rooms.
Kundalini Yoga Teachers Training Course Curriculum
Detailed Syllabus for Kundalini Yoga TTC (3.5 weeks, 200 Hrs)
- Ye Man, Tame the Kundalini
- What is Kundalini?
- Kundalini Physiology
- Kundalini and the Brain
- Methods of Awakening
- Methods of Awakening
- Preparing for the Awakening
- Diet for Kundalini Awakening
- Diet for Kundalini Awakening
- Risks and Precautions
- Kundalini and Madness
- Four Forms of Awakening
- The Descent of Kundalini
- THE CHAKRAS
- Introduction to the Chakras
- Evolution through the Chakras
- Ajna Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthana Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishuddhi Chakra
- Bindu Visarga
- Sahasrara and Samadhi
- KUNDALINI YOGA PRACTICE
- Rules and Preparation
- Chakra Sadhana Course
- Practices for Ajna Chakra
- Practices for Mooladhara Chakra
- Practices for Swadhisthana Chakra
- Practices for Manipura Chakra
- Practices for Anahata Chakra
- Practices for Vishuddhi Chakra
- Practices for Bindu Visarga
- Practices for Integrated Chakra Awareness
- Your Sadhana Program
- Kundalini Kriyas of Kriya Yoga
- The Kriya Yoga Practices
Practical and Theoretical Exam
Practical exam involves teaching Kriyas and topic explanation as a teacher in front of the group, teaching kriyas and meditations
Theoretical Exam comprises of written exam of concepts learnt during the TTC and Course Syllabus
Report submission and Case studies
Students will be provided with a course manual and recommended books which they can buy and refer or read from the school library based on availability.
Course outcome: 200 Hrs Kundalini Yoga TTC, Yoga Alliance International ( YAI) accredited course certification
! Hari Om Tat Sat !