Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
Hatha Yoga Teachers Training Course (200 Hrs)
"Sthiram Shukham Asanam"
200 Hrs Hatha Yoga Teachers Training Course Schedule (2016 - 17)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||View Course Fee||Apply Now|
|January 4' 2017||January 31' 2017||Course Fee|
|March 6' 2017||March 31' 2017|
- Enrolled Yoga TTC students would get 20% fee concession on Ayurveda Massage and Panchakarma Course (AMPT) and Ayurveda Diet and Nutrition Course. Offer valid only for online booking registration in advance.
We offer you 200 Hrs (3.5 weeks) Yoga Alliance accredited Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC). After completing your course successfully, you can register yourself with Yoga Alliance to teach Hatha Yoga to other students and for your own personal transformation and healing others. You can become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200) with Yoga Alliance (YA).
Who can join?
Any enthusiastic and disciplined Yoga student who has been practicing any style of Yoga (Hatha, Ashtanga, Iyengar or Kundalini Kriyas) for quite some time.
What to expect during the course?
Strict discipline, No Non veg food or smoking or boozing, Abstinence from sensual pleasures, living with simplicity and in a satwic Yogic way. Avoid useless talking and chatting, engaging in personal and group practice, being considerate to others and yourself.
- Daily Asanas Practice (Hatha Sequence) (90 mins)
- Opening Prayer & Closing Prayer (Sanskrit)
- Warm up exercises and Sun Salutations
- Complete Hatha Series including, Standing, Balancing, Seated, Meditative, Forward bends, Back Bends, Spinal Twist, Inversions, Closing asanas, Relaxation( Active & Passive) and Final Relaxation Shavasana, Active Passive relaxation, Yoga Nidra
Hatha Asanas (with adjustments, corrections and alignments)
- Sarva Hitta Asanas ( Asanas that benefits all!!)
- Designing series for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced, Children, Oldies, Pregnant, Pre Natal & Post natal, Restorative and Transformational
- Poses, Counter Poses, Variations (wherever applicable)
- Going "In" & "Out" of the postures
- Corrections and Alignments
- Breathing control and coordination with movement
- Benefits, indications and contra indications while teaching and instructions (Detailed in Theory)
- Q & A Session ( 15 mins)
- Studying Asanas, Kriyas, Bandh, Mudras, Pranayama& Meditation in detail ( Theory & Practical)
- Kriyas: ( theory and practice): benefits and contraindications, techniques and practical tips: Jala Neti, Sutra Neti, Shankhaprakshalana (Langhoo Shankhaprakshalana), Vaman Dauti (Kunjal Kriya), Kapalbhati, Trataka
- Bandhas: lecture & practice: Jalandhara Bandha, Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Maha Bandha
- Pranayama: lecture & everyday practical training: Prana & Pranic Body, abdominal/diaphragmatic breathing, thoracic breathing, yogic breathing, alternate nostril breathing, Sheetali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Kapalbhati
- Mudras:meaning and practice: Jnana Mudra, Chin Mudra, Yoni Mudra, Bhairava Mudra, Hridaya Mudra
- Mudra Therapy: Treating major and minor problems through various mudras
- Studying Anatomy and Physiology behind each asanas and pranayama under classified groups, indications, contra indications, benefits and cautions ( theory )
- Concept of Ayurvedic and Yogic Diet (Theory)
- Meditation Techniques and Practice (Practical)
- Yoga Philosophy: Sage Patanjali's Yoga Sutras; understanding. commentary and comprehension (theory)
- Chanting of Vedic Mantras (Practical)
- Spiritual Discussions and Discourses relevant to Yoga and Life
Case Studies and Assignments
Leading minimum 7 hours as a lead teacher from the front with group during practical and practice sessions
- Surya Namasakar
- Hatha Yoga Sequence ( Full)
- Pranyama and Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy
Written Final Exam
3 hrs written exam in the end covering the whole syllabus
Graduation, certification, results and ceremony on the last day of the course on successful completion as per the standards of the Yoga School.
! Om Tat Sat !