Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Goa India
200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) Winter Schedule
200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses (TTC) Summer Schedule
Two times ( Breakfast & Lunch ) vegetarian Ayurvedic Indian meals will cost 10 Euros for a day. Dinner will not be served at the ashram.
- Students must inform at least one day before if they need meals for the next day. Sudden cancellations will be not allowed and consequentially billed.
- People can also pay weekly advance or for the whole duration of their stay in ashram.
- Students must pay in advance for the food and meals and not later.
- Dinner can be prepared by the students and teachers in the kitchen or they can eat out based on the personal convenience.
- We conduct classes on Saturday as well and TTC’s can extend for additional 2 days. Students are expected to be present two days after the scheduled ending dates. They are advised to arrange travels and departures keeping this aspect in mind.
Hatha Yoga Teachers Training Course Curriculum
- Daily Asanas Practice (Hatha or Ashtanga Sequence) (90 mins)
- Opening Prayer & Closing Prayer (Sanskrit)
- Warm up exercises and Sun Salutations
- Complete Hatha Series including, Standing, Balancing, Seated, Meditative, Forward bends, Back Bends, Spinal Twist, Inversions, Closing asanas, Relaxation( Active & Passive) and Final Relaxation Shavasana
Hatha Asanas & Primary Sequence (With corrections and alignments)
- Sarva Hitta Asanas ( Asanas that benefits all!!)
- Designing series for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced, Children, Oldies, Pregnant, Pre Natal & Post natal, Restorative and Transformational
- Poses, Counter Poses, Variations (wherever applicable)
- Going “In” & “Out” of the postures
- Corrections and Alignments
- Breathing control and coordination with movement
- Benefits, indications and contra indications while teaching and instructions (Detailed in Theory)
- Q & A Session ( 15 mins)
- Studying Asanas, Kriyas, Bandh, Mudras, Pranayama& Meditation in detail ( Theory & Practical)
- Kriyas: ( theory and practice): benefits and contraindications, techniques and practical tips: Jala Neti, Sutra Neti, Shankhaprakshalana (Langhoo Shankhaprakshalana), Vaman Dauti (Kunjal Kriya), Kapalbhati, Trataka
- Bandhas :lecture & practice: Jalandhara Bandha, Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Maha Bandha
- Pranayama:lecture & everyday practical training: Prana & Pranic Body, abdominal/diaphragmatic breathing, thoracic breathing, yogic breathing, alternate nostril breathing, Sheetali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Kapalbhati
- Mudras:meaning and practice: Jnana Mudra, Chin Mudra, Yoni Mudra, Bhairava Mudra, Hridaya Mudra
- Mudra Therapy: Treating major and minor problems through various mudras
- Studying Anatomy and Physiology behind each asanas and pranayama under classified groups, indications, contra indications, benefits and cautions ( theory )
- Concept of Ayurvedic and Yogic Diet (Theory)
- Meditation Techniques and Practice (Practical)
- Yoga Philosophy: Sage Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras; understanding. commentary and comprehension (theory)
- Chanting of Vedic Mantras (Practical)
- Spiritual Discussions and Discourses relevant to Yoga and Life
! Hari Om Tat Sat !