Home › Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
- Be Punctual in all classes.Yoga teacher training
- Wear appropriate dress suitable for Yoga Practice.
- Bring notebooks, pens, manuals in the class for your reference.
- Practice Asanas and Pranayama either empty stomach or at least 4 hours after the last meal
- Report immediately to the teachers, in case of any sickness and illness during the course,
- No opium, narcotic drugs and steroids allowed during the course or in the institutions premises.
- Smoking strictly not allowed.
- It's recommended to consume saatvic vegetarian diet during the course. Use your own discretion regarding what you eat and what not. Institution doesn't impose anything on you. Boozing and consuming liquors strictly not allowed during the course and in institution's premises.
- Avoid chatting and talking irrelevant during the class. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Express freely but don't interrupt and stop others.
- Be friendly and cooperative with other teachers, staff and other trainees.
- All sessions are compulsory. In case of frequent leaves from the class, institution might now allow the student to attempt for the final certification exam. Kindly give valid reasons for not being in the class. No repetitions will be taken for the absentees. This is an intensive course and there's no scope of repetitions for absentees. Although, institution doesn't mind arranging extra repeat sessions on Saturday for doubts and confusions especially for the sincere and devoted students.
- If trainee is found to be irregular with classes and at the same time found to be undisciplined, the institution reserves the right for not awarding the certificate after repeated warnings. In extreme cases admission can be cancelled without any explanation.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances arising on part of the student, the student can discontinue the course only in emergency situations. Approval has to be sanctioned from the institution beforehand. Fee will not be refunded, however they can come back in the next schedules within next six months to complete the course, if approved to do so by the institution.
- Certificates will be issued only after the successful completion of the Course as per the standards set by the institution.
- Course fee is not refundable, once paid.
- Rules and Regulations will be informed to the students' right from the beginning. Rules & Regulations sheet will have to be signed by the students on the first day.
- Exams will comprise of testing your overall knowledge of the concepts and practical's. Exams would include written 3 hrs detailed paper and practical's in the classroom setup. Grades & Certification would be given based on your performance in the class, exams, discipline, attitude and practical.
- In case of any dispute, all appeals and legal proceedings would be undertaken at Goa Jurisdiction and courts.