Ayurveda Panchkarma and Massage Course Goa India
Ayurveda Panchkarma and Massage Course Schedule (2016 - 17)
|Starting Date||Completion Date||Apply Now|
|December 5' 2016||December 26' 2016|
|January 9' 2017||January 29' 2017|
Note: Kindly mail us for course fee with twin shared room and non sharing room
Note: Kindly email personally well in advance to know about the schedules. We can always arrange a private one to one training if your arrival doesn't fit or match with the official schedule as we have full time doctors, therapists and trainers.
Ayurveda Panchkarma and Massage Course Theory
- Ayurveda Introduction
- Unique Features of Ayurveda
- Basic Ayurevda Concepts
- Panchmahabhuta Concept of Body and mind
- Tridosha (Three Constitutions) Concept
- Concept of Rasa
- Concept of Malas
- Concept of Dhatus (Tissues)
- Concept of Srotas (Channels within body)
- Concept of Agni (Fire within Body)
- Concept of Koshtha (Alimentary tracts)
- Concept of Body and Mind (Holistic Approach to health)
- Marma (The Vital Points)
- Panchkarma Therapy (Five Fold Detoxification procedure in Ayurveda)
- Ayurveda massages (different types)
Ayurveda Panchkarma and Massage Course Practical
- Abhyangam (Full body Massage Traditional Ayurveda massage)
- Head & Face massage
- Foot Massage
- Kalari Traditional kerala Marma Massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Piszhil (Oil Bath)
- Udvartana (Powdered Herbal Massage)
- Podikizhi (Powdered Bolus Bag Massage)
- Kati vasti ( back Massage and treatment)
- Greeva Vasti (Neck Massage and treatment)
- Netratarpanam (Eyes)
- Karnapoornam (Ears treatment)
- Table massage
- Tantric Yoga Massage (optional )
Exam: 2 hours written exam of concepts taught and Practical Exam
Score and Certification in the end
Please click here to know more about Facilities at the Ashram.
Special Note: All above schedules are based on the minimum enrollments which is 3 students in one batch. So kindly inquire before booking. As such we can also arrange private one to one training in case any of the above schedule is cancelled. We have full time residential Ayurveda doctors and trainers and we can surely arrange fast track or private one to one training with no compromise on the quality and training objective.
1. Ayurveda Beauty Course & Herbology course are part time course and can be taken along with any full time Ayurveda Course except Advanced Clinical Experience Course which needs full time devotion, time and attention
2. The certifications provided will be recognized internationally.
3. The Schedules above are only tentative and possible changes might occur. Interested students are requested to verify personally through mail before proceeding for the enrollments.
! Om Tat Sat !