Ayurveda Herbology and Pharmacology Course India
Certificate Course in Ayurveda Herbology ( 3 weeks )
|Nov 2016 - April 2017||Course starts from first Monday of every month|
Note: Kindly mail us for course fee with twin shared room and non sharing room
Ayurveda Herbology and Pharmacology Course Schedules (2016-17)
Kindly email personally well in advance to know about the schedules. We can always arrange a private one to one training if your arrival doesn't fit or match with the official schedule as we have full time doctors, therapists and trainers.
Syllabus for Ayurveda Herbology Course
- Dravyaguna Vidnyana [Study of Ayurvedic Medicinal Herbs] - It is the science of energetic principles and their various uses for treating diseases.
- Today while learning and practicing Ayurveda and alternative medicine; the knowledge of the Healing Herbs described in Ayurveda is very important.
- Learning the Herbs in Ayurvedic way is very important but in today's advanced world the updates and scientific information of the Herbs is also very useful for the treatment of a diseases.
The course contents following modules:
- History of Ayurveda
- Ashtang Ayurveda
- Indian Philosophy
- Anatomy in Ayurveda (Sharir Rachana)
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of Tridosha
- Prakruti (Bdy type)
- Dhatu (Tissues)
- Mala or Waste products
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Ayurvedic Herbology - Dravya Guna Shastra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy (Pancha Vidha Kashya Kalpana- 5 basic fundamentals of medicine preparations)
! Om Tat Sat !