Ayurveda Facilities at Ashram Goa India
In our Ayurvedic Institute, we have arranged all necessary facilities for our students to make their training program and stay, a very comfortable and memorable experience. While attending the Ayurveda training programs students can also undergo Ayurvedic Massages and Panchakarma Treatments as we have experienced doctors and Panchakarma Therapists to carry out all Ayurvedic Treatments. Besides we also have the following facilities.
- Well equipped Ayurvedic treatment room
- Faculty and support staff with vast experience in Ayurveda
- Doctors on Call
- Pick Up From Airport or Train/Railway Station
- Fast wifi Internet Connection
- Laundry Service on request
- Ayurevda Yogi Meals
- Yoga Drop Ins and classes
- Vedic Astrology Consultation for Life problems
- Reiki and Pranic Healing Sessions
- Healing through Hypnotherapy
- Local sight seeing and tours through travel agents
- Cars and Bikes on daily or monthly rentals
- Ayurveda massage and therapies on bookings
Note: The course fee includes shared room accommodation with other student within or near the ashram. Food is not included and charges of the food are 12 Euros per day for three times vegetarian Ayurvedic meals with one herbal tea in the evening. Separate non shared room will cost 12 to 15 Euros per day basis based on the availability. Course Fee includes study manuals, library books and certification (On successful completion).
We have full time Teachers and Trainers and courses can be arranged other than above schedule and dates as well. We can always design courses based on time and availability of the students. Fast track courses can also be designed for students already having some base and experience in Ayurveda. Contact personally for more queries.
Accommodation is within the ashram and outside at a walking distance of the ashram. Rooms are neat & clean. Nothing flashy and luxurious but comfortable and decent for staying during the courses. We have high speed wifi internet in the ashram.
! Om Tat Sat !