- We need at least 3 months advance registrations for accommodation options as rooms are limited in the school and given on first cum first basis. However, we can arrange accommodation in nearby guest houses or rooms for late bookings
- Internet wi fi is available at the main centre and not in all premises but it's advisable to use internet only when absolutely required. Chatting, Fb or habit of hooked to internet doesn't go along with Yoga and teachers training. Video conferencing and skyping is not allowed
- Accommodation and room stay are beautiful clean and peaceful. No Luxuries but modest, beautiful and decent rooms
- Shared room accommodation is included in the course fee and in case you prefer your own accommodation or change your mind after coming here, no deductions would be done for shared accommodations from the total course fee later or before
- We are not on the beach but close to the beach (20 minutes drive). We believe beaches in Goa are the big distraction during the TTC and interested students would have enough time on weekends to stay and spend their time on the beach and enjoy sun and sand.
- Accommodation is not transferable to any partner or friends.
- We don't allow lovers and partners along with the student unless they have taken prior permission from the SOHYAA director at the time of the registration or they are also enrolled for the courses along with the main students.
We provide Indian organic home cooked vegetarian meals (Lunch & Dinner) on very reasonable prices for students but we also provide common kitchen (temporary make shift) for students so that they can cook in the ashram if they wish. Grocery stores are nearby and weekends can be devoted for shopping and other activities.
For Pictures and view of the Yoga School, visit the Gallery page on the website.
! Om Tat Sat !